Sonett Laundry Liquid Lavender 5L
Suitable for all textiles made from cotton, linen, hemp, and fabric blends.
The ingredients sugar surfactant and coconut oil alcohol sulphate are cleaning substances which, next to soap, are the most easily degradable and skin-friendliest ones. They work well, irrespective of the degree of water hardness, which makes this liquid detergent especially indicated for hard water.
30–95 °C (85–200 °F)
Component 1 in the Sonett Modular System
Ranges of application:
Suitable for all coloured and white textiles made from cotton, linen, hemp and fabric blends of between
30 and 95 °C (85–200 °F).
Suitable for HE washing machines.
Fill Softener into the detergent compartment of the washing machine and Laundry Liquid into a measuring ball and put it straight into the drum.Product declaration:
- Soap from rapeseed / sunflower oil, certified organically grown 5–15%
- Sugar surfactant 5–15%
- Coconut oil alcohol sulphate 5–15%
- Vegetable alcohol (ethanol) 1–5%
- Sulphated castor oil <1
- Citrate <1%
- Natural essential lavender oil, certified organically grown <1%
- Balsamic additives, certified organically grown/collection from wild-growing plants <1%
- Water, swirled up to 100%
List of ingredients as per EC 648/2004:Aqua, potassium soap*, alkylpolyglucoside C8–16, sodium
C8–14, fatty alcohol sulphate, alcohol, sulphated castor oil, potassium citrate, perfume* (fragrance), linalool*
*certified organically grown