DetailsOptiBac Probiotics 'For Women' (90 caps) provides two strains that are proven to reach the intimate area. It is for women from all walks of life. ‘For women’ contains two highly researched strains, Lactobacillus rhamnosus GR-1® and Lactobacillus reuteri RC-14®, which have been clinically trialled by over 2,500 women around the world. The two strains in this product are proven to survive to reach the intimate area. With over 30 years of research, you can trust that if you want a live cultures supplement especially for female intimate flora, OptiBac Probiotics ‘For women’ is the one for you. This supplement is safe and appropriate for women in the menopause, as well as for pregnant & breastfeeding mothers. Alongside taking this product, it may also be worthwhile considering lifestyle factors such as diet (for example reducing your intake of sugar, which can feed harmful bacteria and yeasts), increasing your water intake, and avoiding wipes, douches and soaps in the intimate area, which can upset the natural vaginal pH. Directions:
- Take one or two capsules daily as desired, or as professionally directed.
- For ongoing use, one capsule a day may often suffice.
- Take with food, preferably with breakfast.
- For best results, take daily. OptiBac Probiotics may be used on an ongoing basis.
- 'For women' can safely be taken alongside other supplements in the OptiBac Probiotics range.NB: For anyone unable to swallow capsules, the contents of the capsule can be mixed with a cold meal or cold beverage. Safety: Live cultures are not recommended for those who: are severely immunosuppressed, have pancreatitis, are in the Intensive Care Unit, have blood in the stool, have central venous catheters; or to post-surgical patients with open wounds, or infants with short bowel syndrome; unless under a doctor's care. Not suitable for children under 4 years.
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Regular Price: €17.95
Special Price €17.50As low as: €16.50
Regular Price: €25.99
Special Price €22.49