Returns & Refunds
Here at Organico, we want our customers to be completely satisfied with all purchases made from www.organico.ie. Our aim is to make online shopping for health products as easy and smooth as possible.
We recommend you immediately inspect any goods that we deliver to you or that you collect from one of our stores to ensure you are completely satisfied. If you are not happy with your purchase we are happy to offer you a refund on any item purchased (provided it is unopened and in perfect condition, with the origional packaging also in perfect condition) within 21 days of receipt should it be unsuitable.
We currently do not offer Free Returns, we therefore ask that you cover the cost of returning items to Organico. We recommend that you obtain proof of postage.
In the unlikely event that you receive incorrect or faulty goods please contact a member of our Customer Care Team as soon as possible. You are not responsible for the cost of carriage under this circumstance and our team will promptly rectify your order.
Email Contact organicobantry at gmail.com
Refunds & Time Scales:
Refunds will be issued back to the original method of payment. Please note we are unable to refund any delivery charges incurred when the initial order was placed.
Your return will be processed immediately upon receipt of goods and will be completed within 14 working days. Please note during busy periods such as Christmas, etc. it may take slightly longer for your refund to be processed but if after 28 days you have not received a refund please contact our customer service team.
We want you to be happy with your purchase, but if you do need to follow the returns procedure we ask that you remember your responsibilities as the consumer, this will help us to process the return in an efficient timely manner for you. Please see these listed below.
- We do not offer free returns, thus you will need to bear the cost of sending items back to us. We suggest you use a postal service that insures you for the value of the goods you are returning, for example recorded delivery from your local post office
- We ask you take reasonable care of the goods while in your possession. Please make sure your items are returned new and unused.
- The goods are your responsibility until they reach our warehouse, please pack safely to prevent damage during shipping.
- If you decide to cancel an order under the Distance Selling Regulations* you must return the goods to Organico, we advise that you return goods within 21 days of the date you received them in their original packets.
- Returns that do not meet the above requirements will not be accepted and will be sent back to the customer.
We pride ourselves in our customer service. We want you to become a regular customer and we want you to be happy. However, this is a two way street and we expect you to be reasonable, polite in your communications and to respect our Terms and Conditions. In the unlikely event that you are unhappy with a transaction, you have the option to contact a local ADR organ in the event of any dispute which you have been unable to settle directly with us. You can use the ADR to try to reach an out-of-court settlement, which usually is easier, quicker and cheaper than initiating a legal action in court. You can submit your complaint to the EU’s online dispute resolution platform at www.ec.europa.eu/odr.