This September, don’t miss the chance to win two gorgeous skincare products from Trilogy.
Beautiful—through and through
As we transition from summer living to autumn activities, it’s the perfect time of year to give your skin a little extra love and attention.
We’re fond of doing just that with the Trilogy line of skincare, packed as it is with pure plant-based ingredients that abound in therapeutic benefits. We love their beautiful packaging and the effective plant-derived formulas within. We also admire their commitment to social responsibility, and that it’s a company run by two sisters!
The Giveaway Details
We’re giving away two Trilogy products to each of our four winners! Each winner will receive...
Trilogy Rosehip Transformation Cleansing Oil (110 ml)
A new cleansing oil that melts away makeup and impurities and acts as a cleansing milk when mixed with water. It leaves the skin feeling soft, hydrated, and perfectly clean.
Trilogy Rosehip Oil Antioxidant+ (15 ml)
A certified organic daily beauty oil that deeply moisturises while it brightens and helps to protect against environmental free radical damage.
How to Enter
To enter the giveaway, subscribe to our newsletter, answering the following question: What is the common name for Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis Oil? The four winners will be contacted by email on Friday, 28th September.
You’ll find the answer on the Rosehip Transformation Cleansing Oil product page.
Find the answer
- Closing date is midnight on the 27th of September 2018
- You must live in Ireland to be eligible to win
- The winners will be picked from our newsletter subscribers who have correctly answered the question
- One prize will be awarded to a total of four winners
- No purchase necessary
- Winners will be selected at random from the correct entries
- Each of our four winners will receive a prize of
Trilogy Rosehip Transformation Cleansing Oil (110 ml) and Trilogy Rosehip Oil Antioxidant+ (15 ml)
- No cash alternative is available
- Winner will be notified by email on Friday, 28th September
- Prizes will be posted once winners have provided an address