Jackson Reece Kinder by Nature Herbal Baby Wipes
Jackson Reece Soothing Herbal Baby Wipes are completely biodegradable and compostable and offer parents a natural, healthier alternative to other baby wipes.
The unique baby wipes herbal formula soothes and protects against common skin irritations such as nappy rash and contains none of the harsh ingredients that can potentially damage delicate skin.
Aqua, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Betaine, Caprylyl/Capryl Glucoside, Levulinic Acid, Sodium Levulinate, Glycerin, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Citrate, Cananga Odorata Flower Oil.
Benefits for you and your baby:
• Suitable for face and hand cleaning as well as nappy changing
• Hydrating, healing & cooling
• Soothing and calming
• Contain High Purity Water
• Alcohol, Paraben, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate (SLS), Sodium Laureth Sulfate (SLES) and Lanolin Free
• Uses renewable natural plant resources with a vegetable based preservative system suitable for vegans
• Suitable for sensitive skins
• Dont leave hands sticky
• Refreshing scent
• Manufactured in Northern Ireland so reduces our carbon footprint
Jackson Reece are a family run company set up by the parents of babies with sensitive skin, who have drawn inspiration from nature to develop these herbal soothing wipes so that parents, just like them, needn’t worry about the many different ingredients that can potentially harm and aggravate delicate skin.